Saturday, July 16, 2011

What We've Done To The Mannequins (Part 2)

When we last left them, the mannequins still had no plan. We had sanded them down ready to be painted but that's it. . Come to find out - we did not paint them. We discovered that it would take a TON of paint to fully cover them even after they had been sanded. So, we took this awesome woven, plastic mesh and cocooned and bound them with colored wire. The first word that comes to mind with a lot of people is: bondage. Fun, Crayola colored bondage. That sounds about right! Tune in next time to see what happens to our little Manny family!

We ran out of mesh. Now they're just waiting to be fully dressed.

1 comment: