Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good Doggie

My best friend made a good point in a comment on my last post that now I will have to start leaving the TV on for my little friend while I'm gone. (I pray that it never comes to this) I am lucky enough that while I'm out, my dog curls up in her little bed with her blanket (which I might add is a queen size blanket) and sleeps all day. Or I'm at least assuming that she sleeps all day because she doesn't even touch her food I leave out for her in the morning. And if I sneak in the house without disturbing too much air - she's still sleeping when I come home until she smells me. I'm curious to find out what my pint size friend does all day. I may just have to set up a video camera to find out. See, curiousity may have killed the cat but no one ever said anything about the dog :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I've always wanted to do that...that and film me and Justin sleeping....just to see how many times we whack each other in the middle of the night :0)

    ReplyDelete